APC SUVTP20KH2B2 Smart-UPS VT 20KVA 400V w/2 Batt Mod Exp to 2, Int Maint Bypass, Parallel Capable
- Increases availability by allowing the UPS to be connected to two separate power sources.
- Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
- Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
- Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS overload condition or fault.
- Delivers higher availability through redundant batteries.
- Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Allows quick, easy battery replacement.
- Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Enables pre-installation UPS staging and testing and faster installation.
- Provides fast serviceability and reduced maintenance requirements via self-diagnosing, field-replaceable modules.
- Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Reduces installation costs by eliminating the need for an external mechanical bypass.
- Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
APC SUVTP20KH2B2 SMART-UPS VT 20KVA 400V, 16000 VA, 20000 W, 54 dB, Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion), 5.5 min, 18.3 min
APC SUVTP20KH2B2 SMART-UPS VT 20KVA 400V. Output power capacity: 16000 VA, Output power: 20000 W, Noise level: 54 dB. Battery technology: Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion), Typical backup time at full load: 5.5 min, Typical backup time at half load: 18.3 min. Form factor: Tower, Product colour: Black, Cable length: 1.83 m. Weight: 396.8 kg. Package weight: 428.2 kg