ECO Quad-LAN 1P Server Board!
The ASUS server board P5BV-C/4L supports the Multi-Core Intel® Xeon® processor at FSB1333 MHz based on the Intel® 3200 server chipset, providing high performance and great reliability at reasonable cost for entry-level server users. P5BV-C/4L is also featured with up to 8GB DDR2 800/667 memory capacity and PCI-E expansion slots support.
- Enhances networking transfer rate around 4 times faster than the Single-LAN Platform.
- Load-balance & Fault-tolerance function provides reliable network connections.
- Multiple Network Segments: the four ports can be used in individual sub-nets to enhance network security and communication efficiency.
Double Quad-SATA RAID
- Built-in 2 sets of Quad-SATA offer doubled storage capacity.
- Double Quad-SATA RAID support RAID 0, 1 & 10 for better data protection.
RAID driver support for Linux OS
ASUS P5BV-C/4L, Intel, LGA 775 (Socket T), 8 GB, 32 MB, Broadcom BCM5721, Quad Gigabit Ethenet
ASUS P5BV-C/4L. Processor manufacturer: Intel, Processor socket: LGA 775 (Socket T). Maximum internal memory: 8 GB. Maximum graphics adapter memory: 32 MB. LAN controller: Broadcom BCM5721, Networking features: Quad Gigabit Ethenet. Motherboard form factor: ATX, Motherboard chipset: Intel® 3200, Power source type: ATX