Designjet T2300 eMultifunction Printer
The HP Designjet T2300 eMFP is the first-ever Web-ready printing system for design teams. It lets you access Print Apps directly from the touch screen, so adding new functions is easy; and it comes with HP ePrint & Share.
Access and print on the go – scan content to the Web.
- Instantly scan drawings and sketches and upload content to the Web1 for easy access and sharing.
- Print and share files over the Web – or directly from the touch screen, with HP ePrint & Share, an HP Web library of print-friendly files that connects your projects, team, and printers.
- HP makes it easier than ever to print wherever you happen to be: print directly from your USB flash drive, no PC required.
- Print to any HP Designjet printer without installing any drivers if you're in a new location.
Instantly share and manage content with your teams, partners and clients.
- Highlight sketches and hand annotations in vibrant colour, and scan and send them to remote team members and contractors.
- Enable effective collaboration: simply scan print-ready files direct to HP ePrint & Share, email or both.
- Work on multiple projects at the same time with two online media rolls and smart switching.
- Count on consistent, quality results when you use HP media with embedded print profiles and Original HP supplies – the print is right the first time, every time.
So easy and intuitive, you’ll love using it.
- HP makes it easy with an eMFP that lets you print, scan, and copy with the simple click of a button, and reduce error, intervention and waste with automated colour calibration.
- Create a print-ready PDF file at the same time you print with HP ePrint & Share
- Preview your pages with an intuitive colour touch screen that’s incredibly easy to use and enables accurate, real-time print layout previews.
- Web-ready and easy to update.
HP Designjet T2300 PostScript eMultifunction Printer, Inkjet, Colour printing, 2400 x 1200 DPI, Colour copying, Colour scanning
HP Designjet T2300 PostScript eMultifunction Printer. Print technology: Inkjet, Printing: Colour printing, Maximum resolution: 2400 x 1200 DPI. Copying: Colour copying. Scanning: Colour scanning, Optical scanning resolution: 600 x 600 DPI