ATI RX2600XT, PCI-EX, 256MB, DDR3
HDMI and Audio Feature Support(Optional)
The ATI Radeon HD 2600XT has a built in HDMI with HD audio support for one-plug HDTV connectivity. This unique feature is enabled with an intelligent DVI to HDMI adapter. The benefit of this approach is to preserve the traditional dual-DVI-I connectivity (with VGA support) that gamers demand while offering a seamless connection for big-screen HD gaming. No internal SPDIF or other audio cabling is required.
Fully DirectX 10.0 compliant, including full speed 32-bit floating point per component Operations
- Full symmetry on both heads.
- Shader Model 4.0 geometry and pixel support in a unified shader architecture:
- Full speed 32-bit floating point processing per component.
- High dynamic range rendering with floating point blending, texture filtering and antialiasing support.
- High performance dynamic branching and flow control.
- Advanced shader design, with ultra-threading sequencer for high efficiency operations.
- Advanced, high performance branching support, including static and dynamic branching.
- Full anti-aliasing on render surfaces up to and including 128-bit floating point formats.
- Support for OpenGL 2.0
- 2x/4x/8x modes.
- Sparse multi-sample algorithm with gamma correction, programmable sample patterns, and centroid sampling.
- Temporal anti-aliasing.
- Adaptive anti-aliasing mode.
- Lossless color compression (up to 8:1) at all resolutions, up to and including widescreen HDTV.
- 2x/4x/8x/16x modes.
- Up to 128-tap texture filtering.
Advanced Texture Compression (3Dc+)
- High quality 4:1 compression for normal maps and luminance maps.
- Works with any single-channel or two-channel data format.
- New vertex cache and vertex fetch design, to increase vertex throughput from previous generations.
- New multi-level texture cache to give optimal performance, greater than 8x the previous designs.
High efficiency ring bus memory controller
- Programmable arbitration logic maximizes memory efficiency, software upgradeable.
- Fully associative texture, color, and Z cache design.
- New hierarchical Z & Stencil buffers with Early Z Test.
- New lossless Z-buffer compression for both Z and Stencil.
- Fast Z-Buffer Clear.
- Z cache optimized for real-time shadow rendering.
Integrated HD Audio Controller (Azelia) and Codec
- Integrated HD Audio codec supports linear PCM and DolbyR Digital (5.1) audio formats for
- HDMI output.
- Uses Microsoft UAA driver.
- Internally connected to the integrated HDMI interface, hence no external cable required.
- PCI device id : AA10h (Azalia), AA11h (Audio Codec).
- Support for basic audio (32, 44.1 or 48 kHz stereo) and DolbyR Digital or DTS at the same sample rates.
- Fully compliant with the DVI electrical specification.
- Fully integrated DVI/HDMI Interface
- Supports one single link DVI or one HDMI link (HDMI output on single-link TMDS1 only).
- Meets Vista logo requirements.
- 1650 Mbps/channel with 165 MHz pixel clock rate per link.
- Supports industry standard EIA-861B video modes including 480p, 720p and 1080i. For a full list of currently supported modes, contact your AMD CSS representative.
Avivo Display System -- Dual DACs & MPEG 1/2/4 decode and encode acceleration
- Dual-link support for display resolutions up to 3840x2400 per display output.
- Flexible support of the following configurations: CRT + DVI/HDMI, TV + DVI/HDMI, DVI/HDMI + DVI/HDMI.
- Maximum pixel frequency of 400 Mhz.
- HDCP support available on all DVI and HDMI links with integrated key storage for up to two simultaneous outputs including dual-link DVI. (Note: HDCP available only to HDCP licensed buyers).
- iDCT/DCT and color space conversion
- HW DXVA parser support for iDCT
- MPEG-4 Simple Profile support
- All-format DTV/HDTV decoding.
HDCP - High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection
HDCP is a content protection specification to protect digital entertainment content across the DVI/HDMI interface. The HDCP provides a robust, cost-effective and transparent method for transmitting and receiving digital entertainment similar to DVI/HDMI-compliant digital displays. HDCP encrypts the data transmitted between the DVI/HDMI connector on the graphics adapter and the display. To provide this support, both the graphics adapter and the display need to have an HDCP transmitter and receiver respectively.
CrossFire Multi-GPU Technology
- Scale up rendering performance and image quality with 2 or more GPUs
- Integrated compositing engine
- High performance dual channel interconnect
- Memory interface: 128-bit.
- Engine Clock Speed: 800MHz.
- Memory Clock Speed: 1400MHz.
- Stream Processing Units: 120.
- Texture Units: 8.
MSI RX2600XT-T2D256EZ, GDDR3, 128 bit, 1400 MHz, 3840 x 2400 pixels
MSI RX2600XT-T2D256EZ. Processor frequency: 800 MHz. Graphics adapter memory type: GDDR3, Memory bus: 128 bit, Memory clock speed: 1400 MHz. Maximum resolution: 3840 x 2400 pixels. DirectX version: 10.0, OpenGL version: 2.0, Dual Link DVI