B064-016-02-IP - 16 port - Black
Tripp Lite's 16-port NetDirector IP KVM Switch is the optimal solution for remotely controlling multiple computers (combination of PS/2 and USB) by up to 3 independent, simultaneous users. Up to 3users (1 Local and 2 Remote) can simultaneously access the KVM switch. A single unit occupies a mere 1U of rack space, yet can control up to 16 computers, and a maximum of 128 computers when a second level of B007-008 KVM switches are cascaded. A full-screen graphical OSD with multi-level authentication (Super Administrator, Administrator and User) allows you to quickly and efficiently manage your installation, while the provided Windows-based log server tracks all of the events that take place on the installation. Accessing the connected computers is a breeze; view multiple computers at the same time using panel array mode, automatically sync USB mice, access the on-screen keyboard feature in numerous language formats. Other features include remote authentication support via RADIUS, LDAP, LDAPS and Active Directory, dial-in modem access and non-browser access using Windows and Java applications.
For Government purchasers, B064-016-02-IP is Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
- Up to 3 users can simultaneously access the connected computers/servers.
- Features 2 RJ45 10/100/1000Mbps network ports for redundant or dual-IP operation.
- Directly connect up to 16 computers/servers, or up to 128 by cascading a second level of B007-008 KVM switches.
- Multi-level authentication; Super Administrator, Administrator and User.
- Advanced security features include password protection and advanced encryption technologies - 1024 bit RSA; 56 bit DES; 256 bit AES and 128 bit SSL.
- RJ45 connectors allow for a more efficient installation using Cat5 cables.
- Access the connected computers/servers via local console, browser based Java application or non-browser based Windows and Java applications.
- View multiple ports at the same time using the panel array mode feature.
- Connect up to 3 additional USB1.1 devices using the USB ports on the front of the KVM switch.
- Remote authentication support; RADIUS, LDAP, LDAPS and Active Directory.
- Windows based Log Server records events that take place on the installation.
- Dial-in modem support.
- Graphical OSD and toolbars provide convenient, user friendly operation.
- Full-screen or sizable remote desktop window; in full-screen mode the remote desktop display scales to user's monitor display size.
- Supports up to 1600x1200 60Hz resolutions.
- Multi-language support.
- Features an on-screen keyboard with numerous language formats.
- Automatically syncs USB mice.
- Supports 10Base-T, 100Base-T, 1000Base-T, Auto-Sense, TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, DHCP, UDP, ARP and Ping.
- Flash upgradeable firmware over the network.
- Message Board: Communicate instantly with other users.
- Multi Language Support: English, German, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese and Japanese.
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
Tripp Lite B064-016-02-IP, 1600 x 1200 pixels, USB, PS/2, USB, PS/2, VGA, Black, CE, FCC, RoHS
Tripp Lite B064-016-02-IP. Maximum resolution: 1600 x 1200 pixels. Keyboard port type: USB, PS/2, Mouse port type: USB, PS/2, Video port type: VGA. Colour of product: Black, Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS. Weight: 5.53 kg. Connectivity technology: Wired