B132-004 - Black - VGA
Tripp Lites B132-004 allows you to split a single VGA signal to 4 monitors, using Cat5/Cat6 cable. Locate monitors up to 500ft away ( up to 1000ft using Zero-Skew cable ) using readily available long length Cat5e patch cables. Up to three B132-004 units can be cascaded together to support up to twelve monitors. Easily rackmount the units with Tripp Lite B132-004-RB 1U bracket. Video resolutions of up to 1920x1440 (500ft) are supported. Purchase B132-100 Remote Unit separately, one for each attached monitor. Remote units feature Equalization and Gain adjustment for crystal clear video.
- Transmits and extends a VGA signal to up to 4 monitors; up to 500 ft using standard Cat5e/6 cable, or up to 1,000 ft (1024 x 768, 3db) using Zero-Skew UTP cable.
- Expand the number of connected monitors by chaining up to 3, B132-004 Extender/Splitters together.
- Features an HD15 port for local monitor connection.
- Compatible with VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA and UXGA computer resolutions.
- Supports video resolution up to 1920 x 1440.
- Compatible with all operating systems.
Tripp Lite B132-004, VGA, 1920 x 1440 pixels, Black, 127 x 101.6 x 27.9 mm
Tripp Lite B132-004. Video port type: VGA. Maximum resolution: 1920 x 1440 pixels. Colour of product: Black. Dimensions (WxDxH): 127 x 101.6 x 27.9 mm