B132-100 - VGA - Black
Tripp Lite B132-100 is the display side remote unit, used in conjunction with B132-004, 4-Port VGA over Cat5 splitter. Extends a VGA signal up to 500ft away from the source, using Cat5/Cat6 cable, or, up to 1000ft using Tripp Lite Zero-Skew cable. Video resolutions of up to 1920x1440 (@500ft) are supported. Remote units feature Equalization and Gain adjustment for crystal clear video.
- Works in conjunction with a B132-004 VGA Over Cat5 Extender/Splitter Local Unit (sold separately) to extend a VGA signal up to 500 ft using standard Cat5e/6 cable, or up to 1,000 ft (1024 x 768, 3db) using Zero-Skew UTP cable.
- Utilizes inexpensive Cat5e/6 cable.
- Compatible with VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA and UXGA computer resolutions.
- Supports video resolution up to 1920 x 1440.
- Features built-in Equalization and Gain controls to adjust the video image.
- Compatible with all operating systems.
Tripp Lite B132-100, VGA, 1920 x 1440 pixels, Black, 50.8 x 95.2 x 27.9 mm
Tripp Lite B132-100. Video port type: VGA. Maximum resolution: 1920 x 1440 pixels. Product colour: Black. Dimensions (WxDxH): 50.8 x 95.2 x 27.9 mm