N516-02M - 2m
Tripp Lite's 2-meter multimode duplex Fibre Channel SC/LC patch cable is manufactured from 50/125 zipcord fiber. The cable has SC connectors on one end, and LC at the other, a PVC jacket, and is FDDI and OFNR rated. 50/125 Duplex multimode fiber is most commonly used in Fibre Channel applications. It is backward compatible with 62.5 micron fiber and built-in headroom for future applications. The cable provides higher bandwidth optimized for Gigabit and 10Gbps networks as well. Also available in 1, 3, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, and 50 meter lengths. Search "N516-" to bring up all lengths. Also search "N506-" for SC-SC cables, and "N520-" for LC-LC cables. Tripp Lite warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for life.
- Constructed with 50/125 micron cable.
- Length - 2M.
- Use on fiber and fibre channel installations.
- SC male to LC male connectors.
- Higher bandwidth optimized for gigabit and 10Gbps networks.
- Backward compatible with 62.5 micron fiber.
- Built-in headroom for future applications.
- Number of fibers: 2.
- Fiber type: all glass graded index.
- Core diameter: two 50+/-3 microns.
- CLAD diameter: 125+/-2 microns.
- Primary coating diameter: 245+/-15 microns.
- Primary coating material: acrylate.
- Secondary coating diameter: 900+/-50 microns.
- Secondary coating material: PVC.
- Attenuation @850NM: 3.5DB/KM maximum, @1300NM: 1.0DB/KM maximum.
- Bandwidth @850NM: 220 MHz-KM minimum, @1300NM: 600 MHz-KM minimum.
- Numeric aperture: .275 nominal.
- Proof test level: 100,000 PSI.
- Insertion loss testing performed on every connector (0.2db typical) and provided with cable.
- Beveled edge on ends of glass makes insertion of plug a breeze.
- Tripp Lite warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for life.
Tripp Lite N516-02M, 2 m, ST, LC, Orange
Tripp Lite N516-02M. Cable length: 2 m. Connector 1: ST, Connector 2: LC, Cable colour: Orange