P524-01K - 300m
Tripp Lite P524-01K is unshielded, twisted 4-pair cable designed specifically for Video transmissions over UTP. It's low skew characteristics allow for extended data transmission distances, as well as improved video quality: better Pixel alignment, cleaner edges, reduced vertical shading bands, and reduced ghosting. Ideal for use with Tripp Lite VGA over Cat5 products, such as B130-101, B130-101A, B132-004, and B132-004A. Common CAT 5e/6 cable can have internal twisted pairs that vary greatly in length, which is good for eliminating cross-talk in Ethernet use, but causes image distortion in video over UTP applications. A difference in length in one twisted pair will produce a noticeable misalignment of the primary colors displayed. With Tripp Lites Low Skew UTP Cable, the length of each twisted pair carrying RGB computer video signals is uniform so the signals arrive at the receiver simultaneously. 1,000ft bulk box.
- 24AWG, 4-Pair, Solid Conductor Low Skew Cable, PVC Jacket ( CMR Riser rated, FT4 ).
- Skew: 2.2ns/100meters.
- Low Skew for minimal distortion and improved signal integrity.
- Ideal for VGA over UTP, as well as KVM over Cat5 applications.
- Up to 1300ft distances, depending on equipment manufacturers parameters.
- 1,000ft self-dispensing box.
Tripp Lite P524-01K, 300 m, Red
Tripp Lite P524-01K. Cable length: 300 m, Product colour: Red