APC SUVTP15KH3B4 Smart-UPS VT 15KVA 400V w/3 Batt Mod Exp to 4, Power modules ship installed, User Manual, Web/SNMP Management Card.
Smart-UPS VT Features & Benefits
- Power the connected equipment with multiple UPSs to increase system redundancy.
- Ensures compatibility with equipment that has different plug types.
- Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS overload condition or fault.
- Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads when adding extra runtime to the UPS.
- Protects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
- Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair
- Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
- Gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads in the event of an extended power outage
- Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment. UL, FCC, CE, C-Tick approvals.
APC SUVTP15KH3B4, 15000 VA, 12000 W, 18.4 min, 46.5 min, 5 h, SYBT4
APC SUVTP15KH3B4. Output power capacity: 15000 VA, Output power: 12000 W. Typical backup time at full load: 18.4 min, Typical backup time at half load: 46.5 min, Battery recharge time: 5 h. Product colour: Black. Weight: 506.8 kg. Package weight: 537.7 kg