45nm Ready Serverboard with Rich Expansion capability
ASUS new platform sever board – the P5BV supports the latest 45nm Multi-Core Intel® Xeon® processor at FSB1333MHz based on the Intel® 3200 MCH and Intel® ICH7R chipset, features up to 8GB DDR2 800/667 memory capacity and PCI-E expansion slots support.
All New 1P Platform with Latest Technology
- Single Quad-Core/Dual-Core Intel® Xeon® 3200/3000 Series Processors Support.
- Upgradeable to next-generation 45nm Intel® Xeon® processors.
- FSB 1333MHz support.
- Up to 8GB DDR2 800/667 Unbuffered ECC/non-ECC memory capacity.
Reliable Network Connection
- Two server class Gigabit Ethernet Controllers provide high bandwidth network connection.
- Support “Teaming” function for “Load-balance” & “Fail-over”: even if one port fails, the networking connection will not be affected in any way.
Quad-SATA RAID – High Storage Capacity and Data Protection
Expandable with 4 SATA HDDs; support RAID 1, 10, 5 (for Windows).
Flexible Expansion Choices
- Support one PCI-Ex16 (x8 link) and one PCI-Ex8 (x4 link) for higher bandwidth.
- Protect users´ investment by supporting two PCI 32 bit/33Mhz and two PCI-X slots for legacy device.
ASUS P5BV-C, Intel, LGA 775 (Socket T), 8 GB, 32 MB, Broadcom BCM5721, Dual Gigabit Ethenet
ASUS P5BV-C. Processor manufacturer: Intel, Processor socket: LGA 775 (Socket T). Maximum internal memory: 8 GB. Maximum graphics adapter memory: 32 MB. LAN controller: Broadcom BCM5721, Networking features: Dual Gigabit Ethenet. Motherboard form factor: ATX, Motherboard chipset: Intel® 3200, Power source type: ATX