Powerware 9125 Rackmount UPS 3000 VA
As business becomes increasingly dependent on technology for their fundamental operation the need for system availability is of paramount importance.
Powerware 9125 double conversion design makes it optimal for protecting mission-critical Rackmounted IT, Industrial, Medical and Telecommunications applications.
Available in power ratings of up to 6kVA, the Powerware 9125 RM promises premiere protection, longer backup time, remote manageability, installation flexibility and superior service all available in a real rackmount mechanic pack.
Powerware 9125 protects against all nine basic power problems that could harm your equipment or result in corrupted data.
Features and Benefits
- 9-series UPS; Isolates connected equipment from all incoming power problems to provide the highest degree of protection
- Provides up to 3000 VA of UPS power in only two units (2U) of rack space; up to 6000 VA in 5U, to conserve valuable rack space
- Maximizes battery backup time for critical systems with the ability to independently control load segments (1000-3000 VA units), enabling you to manage scheduled shutdowns and sequential startups of protected loads
- Advanced Battery Management (ABM)® technology, prolongs battery service life by 50%
- Prolongs backup time with extended battery modules (EBMs)
- Easily incorporates connectivity products with an option slot to integrate into various environments
- Minimizes downtime with hot-swappable batteries
- Ensures data integrity with free Software Suite bundle
Eaton 9125 Rackmount UPS 3000 VA, 3000 VA, 2100 W, 45 dB, 5 min, 15 min, EN 50091-1
Eaton 9125 Rackmount UPS 3000 VA. Output power capacity: 3000 VA, Output power: 2100 W, Noise level: 45 dB. Typical backup time at full load: 5 min, Typical backup time at half load: 15 min. Safety: EN 50091-1, Certification: CE EN 50091-2 & EN6100-3-2. Weight: 37 kg. Output connections: I IEC 16A 4 IEC 10A, Input connection type: IEC320/16A, Dimensions (WxDxH): 432 x 610 x 89 mm