Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor T5270
(2M Cache, 1.40 GHz, 800 MHz FSB)
Laptop freedom starts here. Unplug and multitask in more places
When you power your laptop with an Intel® Core™2 Duo mobile processor, you'll get the performance you need for today's mobile multitasking. Built on the breakthrough 45nm hafnium-based technology, the Intel® Core™2 Duo mobile processor gives you plenty of power to run many demanding applications simultaneously, whether at home, in the office, or on on-the-go.
Features and benefits
More multitasking power. Less power consumption. Ready for technology that increases your productivity? You'll get it with Intel® Core™2 Duo. Intel Advanced Smart Cache, up to 1066Mhz Front Side Bus, and Intel HD Boost ensure solid mobile performance for the latest applications. With Intel® Core™2 Duo, you'll do more and wait less.
- Intel® Intelligent Power Capability, designed to deliver more energy-efficient performance and smarter battery performance in your laptop;
- Intel® Smart Memory Access, improving system performance by optimizing the use of the available data bandwidth;
- Intel® Advanced Smart Cache, providing a higher-performance, more efficient cache subsystem. Optimized for multi-core and dual-core processors;
- Intel® HD Boost, accelerating a broad range of applications, including HD and standard definition video, speech and image, photo processing, encryption, financial, engineering and scientific applications;
- 25W Thermal Design Power (TDP), allows for thinner, lighter mainstream laptops.
Intel Core T5270, Intel Pentium Mobile, Socket 478, 65 nm, Intel, 1.4 GHz, T5270
Intel Core T5270. Processor family: Intel Pentium Mobile, Processor socket: Socket 478, Processor lithography: 65 nm. Number of Processing Die Transistors: 291 M, Processing Die size: 143 mm², Number of Graphics & IMC Die Transistors: 291 M. Processor package size: 35 x 35 mm. Cache memory: 2 MB